Nick Balmer's Family History Articles
Nick Balmer's view of Baber history is from the point of historical facts and locations. His interest lies more in what the family was doing at a certain point in time and where they were doing it more than the actual lineage issue. His family history is rich in that it contains not only our Baber lines but those of many other colorful and influential families.
The following articles will be listed with the newest ones last:
- Early Baber Attendance at University in England (1463)
- Regilbury, England article, complete with map. (1600's)
- Baber's Field article. (1600's)
- Henry Hervey Baber, 1765-1869, England
- Rev. Harry Baber, England, Contains 6 photographs
- Henry Hervy Baber 1775-1869 England
- Regilbury, England from Somerset & Dorset Notes & Queries
- Sir John Baber & Samuel Pepys (1600's)
- Sir John Baber 1625-1704 England
- England Reunion 2000
- Nick Balmer's 2001 Tour Guide of London and surrounding areas.
- James Hervey Baber 1780-1819
- Baber Bridge - West London
- Henry Baber/Peasant's Revolt 1381
- Obit of Alfred Colborne Baber March 25, 1925
Email me if you can correct or add to any information on this page.
Please include the URL address from the window at the of top your browser.
Email Joe Baber Return to Home Page
License of Limited Use: License is granted for you to use Content only for personal family history research, and you may use Content only as search results relevant to that research. The download of the whole or significant portions of any work or database is prohibited. Resale of a work or database or portion thereof, except as specific results relevant to specific research for an individual, is prohibited. Online or other republication of Content is prohibited except as unique data elements that are part of a unique family history or genealogy. Violation of this License may result in legal action for injunction, damages or both.
© Copyright 1997-2015. Baberfamilytree.org